Appointment Policies And Expectations
At this time, we take clients by appointment only. We encourage our clients to book appointments in advance. You can call us during our normal business hours of 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM to schedule an appointment.
We require a 24-hour cancellation notice for appointments booked in advance. There will be a charge (equivalent to the session) for appointments canceled within 24 hours without prior management approval. If you have an emergency, please call us immediately.
Appointments booked on the same day (or within 24 hours) will be charged for last-minute cancellation.
Clients will also be charged for NO CALL NO SHOW appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Reflexology helps improve blood circulation and energy in the body by stimulating pressure points. It also helps reduce pain, stress, and anxiety while promotes relaxation and sleep.
Body massages (Swedish/Deep Tissue) are done in individual private rooms where customers do disrobe and the therapist concentrates on your body. Reflexology is done with clothes on, in a big room on adjustable incline chairs where the therapists concentrate on the pressure points of your feet and hands.
For reflexology treatments, you remove only your shoes and socks. We recommend wearing comfortable attire like a t-shirt or tank top and pants you can roll up to your knees. For body massage, you may disrobe to your level of comfort.
Gratuities are a big part of your therapist’s income and your generosity is very much appreciated! Our reflexologists are very good at what they do and they work hard daily to provide the rejuvenating services to our customers.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled appointment
- Please verify to mute/silence you cell phone
- Please notify us ahead of time of you’ve had or currently suffer from a medical condition or disability that may affect the treatment
- Please inform front desk staff of any areas to avoid or focus on
- Prices are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone